Grubbs Nissan is pleased to offer a comprehensive library of Frequently Asked Questions for car
shoppers seeking more information related to finance, insurance, parts, service and the
trade-in process. Whether you're trying to determine the differences between leases and loans or want to know
more about add-on accessories, Grubbs Nissan FAQ collection will answer your automotive queries. Simply
choose your desired topic to browse the questions and answers within that category. If you cannot find a
satisfactory explanation, please contact us via our online contact form or by phone (800) 240-2805.
Our Top Tips
- Loan payments contribute to the eventual
ownership of a vehicle, while lease payments apply only to the
short-term use of a car. Read more in our finance FAQs.
- Factory OEM parts, new aftermarket parts and used parts allow
several options for replacing a broken component. Read more in our parts FAQs.
- Warranties won't cover all of the costs, as the owner often pays for scheduled service charges. Read more in our service FAQs.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage protects drivers from
negligent drivers without insurance. Many states require it by law. insurance FAQs
- Trading in your current vehicle towards another can partially offset the cost of the new vehicle. Read more in our trade-in FAQs.